- Minimum stay & tariff requirements may apply at any time.
- A deposit of 2 nights tariff is required to reserve your accommodation.
- Settlement of your account must be paid approximately 6 weeks prior to your arrival. There is no refund of this payment on cancellation of the reservation after this date.
- If the above payment is not received 6 weeks prior to your arrival then the booking will be cancelled with no refund of deposit.
- Cancellations prior to 6 weeks of your arrival will incur a 10% administration charge off your deposit.
- We recommend you invest in travel insurance to cover you for unforeseen circumstances.
- To reserve a villa we require a two night deposit which may be paid either by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or by direct credit into our bank account.
- If paying by direct credit we still require credit card details as security for any incidentals that may occur, as per the terms & conditions listed below.
- If paying the deposit by credit card you may use our secure site, or we can send you a copy of our booking form for you to complete & return to us.
- If paying by direct credit then please be aware that if you are doing so from a non-NZ bank account there maybe an additional bank fee (charged by the bank) for the transaction, which needs to be added to the amount of the deposit or final payment.
- If you are using a debit card and not a credit card for payment purposes, I will require some actual credit card details or a bond to be paid to cover any incidentals that may accrue during your stay as per our terms and conditions of your stay.
Terms & Conditions
During your stay you are expected to take good care of the villa / holiday homes and the chattels therein.
In the event of the villa or any of the chattels therein being lost or damaged during your stay through any act or omission by you or any of your visitors, you hereby authorise and direct us to debit the credit card, particulars of which have been given to us for tariff payment purposes & incidental charges, with the cost of repairing such damage or replacing such items.
A little advice…