Cancellation Policy: All year.
- Minimum stay & tariff requirements may apply at any time.
- A deposit of 2 nights tariff is required to reserve your accommodation.
- Settlement of your account must be paid approximately 6 weeks prior to your arrival. There is no refund of this payment on cancellation of the reservation after this date.
- If the above payment is not received 6 weeks prior to your arrival then the booking will be cancelled with no refund of deposit.
- Cancellations prior to 6 weeks of your arrival will incur a 10% administration charge off your deposit.
- We recommend you invest in travel insurance to cover you for unforeseen circumstances.
Term and Conditions
During your stay you are expected to take good care of the villa/holiday homes and the chattels therein.
In the event of the villa or any of the chattels therein being lost or damaged during your stay through any act or omission by you or any of your visitors, you hereby authorise and direct us to debit the credit card, particulars of which have been given to us for tariff payment purposes, with the cost of repairing such damage or replacing such items.